- IntouchGamesAsked on June 22, 2015 at 08:21 AM
I did send a previous message to say my responses are coming through all with 'YES' on them instead of showing the actual answers that have been selected on the form. Also now when I download the form to PDF it is duplicating some of the questions and the forms seem messed up. Help!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 09:45 AM
I have already replied to your first issue. Kindly check the thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/593599.
As for the duplicate fields in the PDF form, I have created the PDF for this form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/51594073156356 and it seems not doing the same to my end. The only issue I noticed is at the bottom of the pdf. It's showing and extra checkbox and the text field is not showing properly:
But not unless this is what you mean. Can you confirm?
- IntouchGamesAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 10:32 AM
That's what I keep getting on the PDF when I download my form (the extra yes no at the end) which isn't correct - it seems to have just appeared but I don't want it there.
Hope that makes sense!
- IntouchGamesAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 10:39 AM
If you look at another form I have (information securities) you will see this form also duplicates fields at the end and appears to have dots over it when you download it to PDF.
- IntouchGamesAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 10:50 AM
The responses are still coming through as YES....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 10:54 AM
I have now forwarded this thread to our developers so they can check further and investigate. If there are updates, you should know via this thread.
I've cloned your form and modified some of the fields to see if that will help but, it's still doing the same.
- IntouchGamesAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 10:57 AM
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 08:56 AM
We have just fixed this issue. Please recreate your PDF form and you should be able to obtain much better one.
Apologize for the inconvenience.