- standon391Asked on June 22, 2015 at 02:51 PM
I have a form with a mark all that apply question, if I use the PDF form, the submission only shows two yes's but not which check boxes. But if I use the web form the submission shows which check box. here is the link to the form http://form.jotform.us/form/51536451702147
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 04:44 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce the issue with selected Check Box items on fillable PDFs.
Received items are marked as Yes/Off instead of the actual item name.
A bug report ticket has been attached to this thread and forwarded to our Development Team.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- standon391Answered on June 26, 2015 at 03:51 PM
are there any updates on this problem?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 03:59 PM
The bug report ticket has been assigned to one of our developers, but unfortunately, we do not have any other updates at this time. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- standon391Answered on July 07, 2015 at 04:14 PM
Are there any updates?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 04:58 PM
I have just tried the PDF submission, and it appears that selected options are properly forwarded now.
I would like to suggest downloading a fresh form PDF to confirm that the issue is fixed on your side too.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 08:49 AM
As Mike mentioned this issue should be fixed. I also tested it just now and seems ok. You need to re-create your PDF form. Thanks for your feedback.