- OlivierAsked on November 28, 2011 at 01:30 PM
I'm using Google Chrome 15 on Mac OS X Lion.
1) The screenshot takes forever to load and the submit process is horribly slow
2) The submission process fails and ends up crashing (see attached file)
3) The background color of my website was not captured! (see url below)
4) Why can't we change the text background and foreground colors?
Good first impression followed by bad second thoughts!Page URL:
- mathquizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 03:43 PM
Your site itself is huge and takes forever to load
- fxrAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:48 PM
Are you able to remove those scripts/plugins and test if Wishbox functionality is still as slow/buggy ?
If we can identify whats causing the issue, the developers may be able to provide as solution.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:01 PM
I would like to add my two cents.
As mentioned fxr, your website is not enough optimized.
Please note that Wishbox is loading your page to render it and show the image, but it takes too much time because your site is low.
As we can see it is taking 69 inquires and loading 2 MB to show your site in the browser, for exapmle:
Google.com - 9 inquires, 193 KB
Jotform.com - 35 inquires, 540 KB
Also you have the following code for background:
<body style="background:#ffffff url(http://childrenofgoa.org/images/background.jpg) repeat;">
If you change it to:
<body style="background:#url(http://childrenofgoa.org/images/background.jpg) repeat;">
Then, it should work for Wishbox.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.