- FlightSupportGroupAsked on June 23, 2015 at 11:39 AM
I have additional buffer around the form and its not staying with the total width of what I have set on the form. The additional board is creating an issue with my web building. How do I remove the additional wasted space around the functioning form. I do have to say Adobe worked much easier with adjusting the boarders and it sticking with the width and heigh set.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 12:54 PM
Is this the space you are referring to?
Please provide the URL of your website so that we can take a look at it.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- FlightSupportGroupAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 10:23 AM
yes, that is the space that I need to reduce, both top bottom and sides
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 10:54 AM
Please insert this custom CSS code.
padding-top : 10px !important;
padding-bottom: 0px !important;
margin-left: 10px !important;
margin-right: 2px !important;
Please take note that you can adjust the specified values. Here's a guide on how to inject custom CSS.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- FlightSupportGroupAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 11:03 AM
thank you, will give it a try