- hr669Asked on June 23, 2015 at 12:40 PM
The format of the forms, even when choosing .pdf is linear, which makes it quite difficult to read through. Why doesn't the form import as the pdf that it's submitted on? Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 01:47 PM
If you need to put a field next to another field, you can accomplish it with this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/90-Form-Field-Positioning
In this way, it will got from this:
To some thin like this:
On regards of the data displayed on a PDF, it's layout can not be modified at the moment. A possible workaround, which is very manual, can be this:
Adding the print button to the form.
In this way you can:
1) Add an edit link to your email notification:
2) Go into the edit link once you receive the submission in your email, and print the form:
As you see, it has a very similar design of the stand alone version of the form, with the filled data of the customer in it.
Hope this helps you, if you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 04:19 PM
Your next question seems to be about a different issue.
I have create a new thread for it here http://www.jotform.com/answers/607045
We will attend to it shortly.