- floydprAsked on June 24, 2015 at 09:13 AM
I have a radio button option on a form that only needs two responses (Yes and No), but when I add the iframe code to the website page option 3 shows up. I do NOT see this within Jotform when I create the form, only once I embed it.
I have tried everything, from replacing it with a new radio button, using the checkbox field instead and creating a whole new form. Nothing seems to solve my problem.
I'm not sure why this is happening.
Here is the link to the form: https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/51744218133955
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 10:22 AM
When i was checked your form, i can see the "Option 3". If you want delete it, just click radio button and remove it with red button. You can see:
Hope it helps.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 10:57 AM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate your issue. You are right, it happens on the radio button and the checkbox fields. The option 3 is still there even though you deleted it in the form builder.
On the Form Builder, the Option 3 is not showing up.
But when you preview or visit the direct form URL, the Option 3 is still visible.
Please try the following in order to delete the Option 3 completely:
1. Select the radio button field. Click the "gear or options" icon and then click "Show Properties".
2. In the "Properties" window, please double click on the options box in order to edit the contents. Please delete the Option 3 here and the "Close Settings" button. Save the form and verify if it is totally gone.
Let me report this issue to our developers so that they can investigate about this bug. For the meantime, please delete Option 3 in the properties.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 08:51 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you. I fixed the issue. Could you please try it again and let me know if the problem persist?
Thank you for your report.