- colorsystemAsked on June 24, 2015 at 11:07 AM
Hi, I use my jotform account to upload files to my dropbox business account. I have 100Gb available in my jotform plan. When I send files will I use this space or the storage space I have in my dropbox plan, or both? If I am using jotform's or both, how do I delete files so I don't reach the 100Gb limit since the files are already in the dropbox?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 01:04 PM
The files will be sent first to JotForm servers and then to your DropBox account. You are correct, both accounts will be affected which is why you need delete the submissions here in JotForm. Deleting the submission where the attach files are will clear up your storage space here in JotForm.
1. In My Forms, select the form then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the submission page, you will see a delete button at the top right.
3. You can also delete all submissions, this button is located at the bottom right.
You can use this app called Auto-Delete Submissions, this app deletes new form submissions instantly as soon as they are received.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 05:32 PM
In case you responded this thread recently through the email, your latest response did not reach us. Please retry again by using this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/595705
- colorsystemAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 05:40 PM
Thank you for the instructions!