- merdelyAsked on June 24, 2015 at 07:13 PM
The form I have created, when turned into a fillable form, contains what I am calling visual "artifacts." They are behind and below the fillable areas, duplicating the fillable areas.
The text areas that I am using as headings also do not show up, or only partially.
Is there something about the way I have the form formatted that is causing this to happen?
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 09:02 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I checked your form Energy Star Warehouse - Distribution and I was able to replicate the issue. I will escalate this to our development team for them to further investigate the problem. We will update you on this thread as soon as this is fixed.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- merdelyAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 01:07 PM
Thank you. I have a large number of these that I would like to convert from spreadsheets to fillable pdfs, so this is an important issue. Need for the fillable pdf to look professional.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- CharlieAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 01:33 PM
I see that the ticket is already escalated to one of our developers and is marked as "Urgent". Rest assure that they are already working on it. We will update you on this thread when the problem has been fixed.
Thank you for your understanding.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 08:53 AM
Sorry for the late response. We could resolve this issue finally!
Please recreate your PDF form, it should look much better now.
- merdelyAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 04:50 PM
Thank you, it is improved, but is still doing it...in multiple places on the form.
Also, will it always default to this font rather than the sans serif font I have selected for the form?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 10:44 PM
Let me send a message to our developer so he can follow up.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 04:07 AM
Sorry for the late response. PDF forms are generated in same font due to complex architecture of PDF itself. Thanks for your feedback.