- mathquizAsked on November 28, 2011 at 06:29 PM
Is a question private when created from
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:37 PM
The answer is no. You must manually set a question to private, and that can only be done if you log in before posting.
An anonymous post is always public.
- mathquizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:46 PM
I tested tagging a post as Private nothing happened,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:59 PM
We are sorry for this misunderstanding.
You will be able to use the Private option once you upgrade your account to a Paid one. However, we can always mark the thread as a Private one if you ask for that.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- mathquizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 07:55 PM