- SCHHOMESAsked on June 25, 2015 at 02:19 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 03:33 PM
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
You can email that link to users to fill out. You can also customize the URL from the same location by clicking the button between the link and the secure form checkbox.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.