- mariekinsellaAsked on June 27, 2015 at 05:22 PM
The Designer Feature (which I love) seems to be acting very strangely
I created a brand new form, saved it, then clicked on Designer, as I always do, but in the designer area was a Contact Form that had completely different field than my form that I had just created. So I tried going back by clicking on the button to go back to the builder but it was not working. I then used my browser's back button which did take me back. I closed my browser, cleared my cache, went back in and clicked on the designer feature again, only for it to bring up the form I had created/designed the day before which was for a different client altogether. I figured it was an issue with my cache/history, so I rebooted, but it is still doing this. It also ignores me when I want to leave the designer.
Have you been having any notices of issues like this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 27, 2015 at 11:37 PM
That is a session related issue. Your current session have expired causing you to see a contact form instead of the correct form in the form designer. In this case, all you need to do is the following:
1. Logout from the website if the system didn't automatically log you off.
2. Clear your browser's cache
3. Clear your cookies for Jotform
4. Login again
5. Clear your form's cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
6. Edit the form and click the "Designer" button.
You should now see the correct form. If not, please try it with another browser. If using another browser works, then the issue is related to the current browser. If not, please update us here so we can investigate further.