- jmurphy10965usaAsked on June 28, 2015 at 07:34 PM
What I would like to do is show people the total amount that was collected from the form each time the form was viewed.
when the viewer sees the form for the first time it shows $100 collected towards our goal. Then the viewer donates $50. The next time the viewer or someone else sees the form it shows $150. Basically updating by itself.
is this possible?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 04:09 AM
Unfortunately that is not possible to achieve.
Possible workaround is to add Grid Listing or HTML Table Listing Report to your form that will represent something like comment box where your users can enter amount that they have donated. However that amount can not be calculated.
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report.
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report.
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
To insert the report's iframe codes onto your form:
1. Add a Free Text HTML field into your form. This can be found under the Power Tools option
2. Click the free text field, then click the HTML button in the toolbar.
3. Paste the report's iframe codes into the HTML textarea.
4. Save your form.
Here is my demo form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51791919736974?
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.