- pcbg007Asked on June 28, 2015 at 11:09 PM
Based on data the client entered in my online form in fields like: Age, Weight, Height, Body frame size etc., I want to have a few fields to display the result of client's health condition on the fly like:
1) BMI, WHR, Recommended Weight range
2) Obese, Overweight, Normal or Underweight
3) High Cardiovascular disease risk, No Cardiovascular disease risk, Low Cardiovascular disease risk
4) Recommended action with a link to another detailed Questionnaire form inviting him/her to participate in my Plant-based Diet research project
5) Recommended diet and recipes based on his/her current health conditions
So, I need to know which template to choose to be able to do the above.I also want to have a page to allow clients to login via passwords to update certain measurements weekly or bi-weekly and to auto compute client's progress in weight loss, obesity and type-2 diabetes reversal with also graphical presentation.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 07:57 AM
I can't seem to find the related template based on your preferences so I think you should create it instead using our online form templates for health. I'm sure you'll find all the fields in the form builder.
You can check our Widget section for additional functions: http://widgets.jotform.com/.
Now, to show and hide a field or a group of fields when a field is filled or when a field is equal to a value, you can configure that in the conditional logic settings. We have the following guides:
For showing/hiding individual fields: http://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-show-or-hide-a-field-in-the-form-based-on-the-other-field-input-or-selection.
For showing/hiding a set of fields:
Now, if you want to display a result based on the entered value in a field, you can add an Update a field conditional logic. Here's a guide:
Your last question about the option to let submitters update their information has been moved and will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/598838.