- proxioAsked on June 29, 2015 at 12:21 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 01:31 PM
Yes your understanding it correct.
Please be noted that deleting the submission record will also delete the attached file as well. The will free up your upload space utilization. If your account is within the submission limit, your account will be activated.
Please be noted that unlike upload space, submission counter are not reset when you delete the submission data. Submission counters are only reset on the first day of every month.
- proxioAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 03:15 PM
Thank you! Did you recently change the free subscription from 10 monthly submissions to 100?
- CharlieAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 04:00 PM
I believe there hasn't been any changes with our pricing plan, please check it here: http://www.jotform.com/pricing. For Free plans, you are allowed 100 regular submissions, 10 SSL submissions and 10 payments received. Please do take note that when you reached any of these limits, all of your forms will temporarily be disabled. To continue using them, you need to upgrade to a higher plan OR you can wait for the limit counters to reset.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- proxioAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 04:46 PM
Thank you! What's an SSL submission?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 06:35 PM
The SSL submissions are form entries submitted via https, please see the next guide to get the idea about this.