- CornervlagAsked on November 30, 2011 at 07:12 AM
I had a problem with a slider on my site when I placed the Wishbox.
I tought it conflicted with the slider itself but I found out it must be another wordpress plugin that conflicts with the wishbox and not vice versa. I put it on a testsite with the same template and the slider works there.
I'll post again when I find out what plugin it conflicts with.Page URL:
- fxrAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 11:36 AM
is the conflict currently showing on cornervlag.be ?
Are you likely to change that page any time soon?
We just need to know that a webpage isnt likely to be altered before/during the time our developers have had a chance to look at these potential conflicts to see if there is anything that can be done.
This is why test pages showing the conflict, not live sites are a more preferable means helping our developers work through these bugs/conflicts.
- CornervlagAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 12:26 PMIt's solved. I don't know yet what plugin it was that conflicted, but it just works now.
- fxrAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM
OK, good to know. I know the developers have been reworking some Wishbox code trying to fix issues like this.
- aasdasdasdasscaAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 07:27 AM