- jeffjonesreAsked on July 01, 2015 at 07:58 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 08:41 AM
If I understand you correctly, would you like to use the drop down tool on multi pages form? It is possible to use many drop downs on your form. I created a demo form that uses drop downs and page breaks.
The Page Break can be found under the Survey Tools.
Hope this helps. If this is not what you need then please provide more details about your issue so we can assist you properly. Thank you.
- jeffjonesreAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 08:48 AMNew response received
Thanks Jan, I thought I was doing a search of a knowledge base, appreciate
I have a dropdown with the same options that I want to use across multiple
forms (up to a dozen). The options could change from time to time.
What I was wondering was if I can “store” the options somewhere and recall
them across all forms or do I need to update all forms when a change occurs.
- CharlieAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 09:34 AM
Unfortunately, you need to update each form if you'll be adding or changing a drop down field.
However, there's an app that you can use to copy a specific field/s in a form to other forms easily, here's that app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager.
Let us know if that works.
- jeffjonesreAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 09:38 AMNew response received
Ok thanks, that will help.