- conradk32Asked on July 01, 2015 at 01:44 PM
Is there a way to set it up to get an email every time there is a submission?
- user_9b5e0ee5d03ace7ae10d1e9b6Answered on July 01, 2015 at 01:50 PM
I like that a submission reach few different email.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 02:37 PM
These are our guides on setting up email notifications. The first is on setting up notifications sent to you:
The second is how to setup notifications to your users:
You can also change the reply-to email address:
If these aren't what you are looking for, please let us know a bit more detail and we will be happy to see what else we can find.
- KelleyAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 04:02 PM
I keeps defaulting to firstname.lastname@example.org and that is not my email. When I try to change it and test it, it keeps saying this message below:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 05:23 PM
The test email will always be sent to the default address associated with your account. To test other recipient email addresses, you will need to send a submission through the form itself.