- portaldidaqueAsked on July 01, 2015 at 05:34 PM
When I test my form, I revieve it with a blank email and the client doesnt recieve an email at all.
So whats going on?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 10:40 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I checked your form and I noticed that the condition for the hidden field is not being triggered. That is the reason why your client did not receive an email since the Hidden Field email is blank. Please give me more time to further check the issue. I will get back to you as soon as I get a result.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 11:24 PM
As per further checking, the system is not reading the value of the field due to the label name is empty. Can you try doing the following steps for the issue to be fixed?
1. Add label to Nome and Email field. Note that adding the label on the field will not be displayed in the Preview of the site. See demo below.
2. Set the Autoresponder email recipient to Email field. See demo below.
3. Edit the setup of the value of the field in the email content for both Notifier and Autoreponder email.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.