- daberisticAsked on July 04, 2015 at 06:08 AM
I have tried to change the setting on this form to be Responsive, but it does not adapt to iphone width.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 04, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Is this the form you're working with? http://www.jotform.com/51827074980563
Here are the 2 things that you need to do.
1. Don't use "E-signature" widget. Replace them with "Smooth Signature" widget.
2. Add or use the "Mobile Responsive" widget to your form.
Let us know if it is still not responsive on your iphone. Thank you.
- daberisticAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 12:30 AM
Thank you for your reply. Why can't the E-signature widget be modified to be mobile friendly? As I personally don't like the Smooth Signature.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 06:18 AM
The E-signature widget can be mobile responsive. I think what my colleague, Jan, is trying to say is you have Smooth Signature as an option. E-signature widget and Smooth Signature have the same functionality actually. The only difference is how they are embedded on the form. The E-signature widget is embedded directly on the form, and chances are it can be affected by your website's scripts that's why it's not being mobile responsive in some cases. On the other hand, Smooth Signature is embedded as an iframe on your form and most of the time it is not affected by script conflicts.
Using you browser, you can inspect the element of both widget.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.