- mistertiddAsked on December 01, 2011 at 05:46 AM
I added the feedback form to the centre far right of the home page and also have a short contact form to the right centre of the homepage. In Firefox, the short contact form (want a call back?) appears but the 'send' button does not. It flashes up briefly when the page loads, and then disappears. Can you help?
- AtacanCAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 08:37 AM
First off, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I was able to replicate the said issue. Can you please try to embed your form(want a call back) via iFrame code?
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- mistertiddAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 04:31 PM
Ah, you guys really are damn wonderful. Thank you, this worked a treat. THANK YOU. G:)
- AtacanCAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 04:35 PM
You are always welcome :) Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. We'll be happy to assist you.
- thedigitalyogiAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 07:37 PM
Wow - I just had the same problem.
I panicked......went to the jotform forum.......searched for "Firefox".....found this post....and fixed my problem all within a couple of minutes. Thanks guys for providing such an excellent service.
All the best and Happy Christmas
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 07:41 PM
Thank you for the kind words we truly appreciate it. It is good to know that this thread was able to help you resolve the problem.
Have a great day and happy holidays!