- mnschaAsked on July 06, 2015 at 02:14 PM
We converted our forms over from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm. The tab still says "Adobe FormsCentral" though (see uploaded screenshot), and I'm wondering how to change that. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 02:29 PM
The title on the form can be changed by editing the Page Title from the Form preferences.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Open the form in edit mode
2. Click on Preferences icon to open Form preferences window
3. Now, click on Page title to edit the Page title
4. Close the settings window and save your JotForm
Hope this information helps.