- TwitterpatedAsked on December 01, 2011 at 01:12 PM
why can i see it whit safari, crome but not whit explorer?Page URL:
- fxrAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 06:42 PM
Can you provide a URL of where you are seeing this problem?
If there is some IE specific bug on your webpage we'd like to see it so that we can try to fix it.
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 03:34 AM
the url is www.twitterpated.nl
if jou run the site with safari you can see the orange feedback
if jou run the site whit windows jou can not see it
i try it whit differnt pc
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 03:55 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 09:34 AM
Were you using IE 8.0? At this moment there is an issue with wishbox on IE8 our developers are already aware of this and are working on the resolution.
If this is not the case please let us know the version that you were using when the problem happens.
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 10:35 AM
i post my url on a dog forum, many people can not see it, and thy have IE, i dont now wich one
but i have IE 7.0 and...MAC
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 05:35 PM
Please remove the following highlighted code from your page, and then re-check it in IE.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 06:41 PM
thankyou very much!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 02, 2011 at 06:43 PM
You are always welcome. Thank you for using our services!
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 03, 2011 at 10:47 AM
i am sorry
i thoth it was fiksit but is not, i dont understand how
i thoth yesterday thath it was ok now
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 01:02 AM
I have checked your page and the parts that should be removed is still there. Is it possilbe that you have not uploaded the updated HTML file yet?
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 03:45 AM
2 days ago I removed that part you said, and it was no problem, and I think he did it, wy i think? becoues yesterday i look in IE and it was disappear....
but if I removed it now you see the code seem to be on the home page
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 05:30 AM
May we know what type of CMS are you using for your website? From this situation that you're experiencing it seems that the comment syntax automatically inserts without your knowledge.
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 08:24 AM
i realy dont now
is a standard
jou cab have my login to look it?
- TwitterpatedAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 03:45 PM
pffff i think is working now