What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.


  • Profile Image

    От респондентов поступает не читаемый текст!

    Asked by Cript on December 01, 2011 at 01:39 PM

    Question

    Answer

    Организационно правовоая форма

    �������� ������������ ���������������td>

    Полное наименование юридического лица

    ��� ����-��ѻ

    Свидетельство о государственной регистрации

    001.153.148

    Дата свидетельства о государственной регистрации

    11-22-1996

    ОКПО

    45095452

    ИНН

    7716124881

    ОГРН

    027700402498

    Банк

    �������� ��������� 5278 ��������� ������ ��� . ������

    Расчетный счет

    40702810838190104360

    КПП

    771601001

    К/С

    30101810400000000225

    БИК

    044525225

    Юридический адрес

    Улица, номер дома: ����������� ., .18, ���. 2
    Город: ������br>Область Край: ����������
    Почтовый индекс: 129344
    Страна: Russia

    Фактический адрес

    Улица, номер дома: . ����� ���������, ���12, . 23, ����10
    Город: ������br>Область, Край: ����������
    Почтовый индекс: 121471
    Страна: Russia

    Генеральный директор

    ������� ���� ���������td>

    Телефон

    (495) 720-51-03

    Факс

    (495) 720-51-03

    E-mail

    tuning@triabc.ru

    День рождения генерального директора

    November 13 1969

    Руководитель отдела продаж

    ������ ������������ ĸ���

    Телефон руководителя отдела продаж

    (495) 720-51-03

    E-mail руководителя отдела продаж

    demin@triabc.ru

    День рождения руководителя отдела продаж

    June 13 1967

    Page URL:
    http://form.jotform.com/form/13325314365

    Screenshot
  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by Mike_T on December 01, 2011 at 04:32 PM

    We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.

    This issue may be related to encoding in your site. In order to solve the problem please try to embed your form using an iFrame option:

    If this will not help, please let us know. Thank you for using our services.

  • Profile Image

    Answered by Cript on December 02, 2011 at 01:20 AM

    Dear Customer service manager! 

    Thanks a lot for your offer, but using iFrame is not comfort for me and I can't do my business with my clients in usual way. Moreover, I want to say that this problem with encoding in filled forms that I get from my clients usually happens in 10% of forms. The other 90% forms that I get from my clients is OK. What's the reason of this case?

    Regards 

    Sergey

  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by liyam on December 02, 2011 at 08:23 AM

    Hello Sergey,

    Can you please share with us the address (URL) where the form is embedded or being filled up?

    Thanks.

  • Profile Image

    Answered by Cript on December 02, 2011 at 02:14 PM

    Hello

    tender.keyauto.ru

  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by liyam on December 02, 2011 at 02:43 PM

    Thank you for this information, Sergey.

    When I checked your forms, I noticed that it does not have the proper formatting of an HTML structure such as the document type definition (DTD), the meta tags for charset, etc.

    These parts of the HTML page can possibly have effects when posted and read by an e-mail client such as MS Outlook.

    To fix this, you can try having this structure for your HTML pages:

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="chrome=1"/>
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="ie=8"/>
    ...
    </head>
    <body>
    ...
    </body>
    </html>

    After implementing this structure on your HTML pages, please do make a test submission and let us know if it still does not work.

    Thanks.

  • Profile Image

    Answered by Cript on December 05, 2011 at 04:03 AM

    Thanks!