- mikew0707Asked on July 06, 2015 at 05:30 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 06:07 PM
If you would like to simply add a link to your form in your webpage, first grab the URL of your form.
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:Then create a hyperlink in your page, inserting your forms URL in the link:<a target="_blank" href="http://www.yourformURLhere.com">Text for your link here</a>If this is not what you were looking for, please let us know a bit more detail and we will be happy to help.