- aduhAsked on July 07, 2015 at 08:16 AMPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 09:14 AM
I did test your form and I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. I was able to upload image and submit your form successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 09:21 AM
It seems you have changed your embedded form. I did check the other form you have in your account and I am able to replicate the issue you are having.
We are having some technical glitch with widgets and our back end team is already looking into this issue. We will get back to you as soon this issue is fixed.
- aduhAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 03:42 PM
Thanks for yor answer..
To upload the files in the form that it is not a problem ..
the problem is when uploading photos on the widget Upload Image Preview
but, widget now work.
thanks your support
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 04:20 PM
We're glad to know that it's working fine now. Should you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to let us know by creating a new thread. Thank you.