- NancyWCEIAsked on July 07, 2015 at 02:21 PM
Is there a way of connecting two forms? If they answer yes for one question they have to fill out additional information?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 03:05 PM
I'm not sure if I understand your query correctly. Do you want to redirect the user to a separate form after submitting the first form based on the selected options? This can be achieved by using the option Change Thank You URL after submission in conditions wizard.
1. Please click on the conditions icon from the menu bar.
2. Select Change Thank you URL after submission and click on Next
3. Set the rule by the fields on your JotForm and provide the other form URL to redirect and Save the condition.
4. Close the conditions wizard and save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you are referring to something different. We will be happy to help.