- ugmwebformAsked on September 10, 2010 at 02:23 PM
We are using Jotform and Authorize.net to accept donations. I have had two submissions where the Donation Amount, Name on Card, Card Number, Security Code, Expiration, and Address all got squeezed into Donation Amount when submitted and therefore the donations were not processed. The info also shows up in the one field in the Jotform submission database.
Any ideas why this might be occurring? Most of our submissions are coming through just fine - but I am afraid we will encounter more of this problem.
The form can be found at: https://www.jotform.com/form/1862520699
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 11, 2010 at 04:10 AM
We will look into this problem and get back to you.
- ugmwebformAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 05:23 PM
This problem happened again on a Friday, Oct 17 submission.
- ugmwebformAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 05:25 PM
Excuse, an Oct 15 submission
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 03:12 AM
- ugmwebformAnswered on October 22, 2010 at 02:21 PM
This is happening more often now. Any ideas what it is? The info does not get sent to Authorize.net when this happens.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 24, 2010 at 01:57 AM
We found the problem and fixed it on Friday. It shouldn't happen any more for new submissions.
- ugmwebformAnswered on December 03, 2010 at 03:42 PM
This problem came up again - but slightly different. The dollar amount shows for the donation, but it does not say "Donation Total:" and does not go through to Authorize.net.
We had this happen twice - 11/24 and 11/27. I flagged both instances in our submissions for Donation Page.
- serkanAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 03:26 AM
@ugmwebform I believe we have fixed this problem recently. Are still have problems?