- Recruiter4workAsked on July 09, 2015 at 10:47 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:11 PM
If you are referring to the background image on this form https://www.jotform.com/51887896581174. You can make it cover the entire page by following these steps.
1. Load your form into the form designer
2. Click on the Background Image seen on the right panel
3. Check the Fixed and Cover checkboxes as seen on the image below.
Let us know if you have further questions or if this isn't what you mean on your question.
- Recruiter4workAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 01:18 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/?type=widgets&name=big_header_(chubby)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 02:29 PM
You have responded to this thread with only a link to a widget. If you need further assistance with your original question, please let us know.