- virgilbubeAsked on July 09, 2015 at 06:31 PM
Have no additional question at this time, but it is leading some to believe that their requests have not been submitted. Any help will be appreciated
- CharlieAnswered on July 10, 2015 at 02:55 AM
It seems like this is more related to your Adobe FormsCentral account. The reason why you are getting that message is that you have setup your custom URL to an Adobe FormsCentral link.
1. Click "Thank You" icon in the form builder. Choose "Custom URL".
2. You'll see here that you are using an Adobe link. The problem is on that link.
May I know what the target link is? If you just want to have a confirmation page or a thank you page, you can choose our default options. To know more about our "Thank You" pages, you can check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- virgilbubeAnswered on July 10, 2015 at 10:03 AMThat thought hit me about half way home, and I have forwarded your comments to the person who set it up that way. Should’ve checked, but I was already late for the door.
Marketing Assistant & School of Fine Arts and Design Assistant
Ivy Tech Community College–Southern Indiana
Changing Lives. Making Indiana Great.
(office) 812-246-3301 ext. 4234 | IvyTech.edu
8204 Hwy. 311| Sellersburg, Indiana 47172
- CharlieAnswered on July 10, 2015 at 11:12 AM
I'm glad that it helped. Do let us know if you are still having problems on this.
For other concerns or questions, feel free to open a new thread here in the forum.