- Yunpeng WangAsked on December 03, 2011 at 12:48 AMIn China, more than billions of people use the payment tool: Alipay, its website is http://global.alipay.com/ospay/home.html , could you add it into Jotform? My company in china want to use Jotform in our website, we love Jotform and please help us.Thank you!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 03, 2011 at 01:09 AM
I have added this request to our feature request list for our developers consider it.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- wangyunpengAnswered on December 03, 2011 at 01:30 AMVery fast! Thank you for your listening!How long would you take to add this payment? If you have any problem, I can help you! I can speak Chinese and know a little about code.Do you need API or something else?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 03, 2011 at 01:41 AM
At this moment we do not have an estimated time frame for implementation, this has just been added to the request list. I can not guarantee though that this will be implemented we have a long list of feature requests which our developers review and decides whether it is feasible for materialization or not.
Once we have any updates or need further information about the request we will let you know by posting it here on the thread.
- qqiuwangAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 02:47 AM
hi, I saw this request and I completely agree with Wangyunpeng: hundreds of millions are using alipay in and out of China. Has there been any progress regarding the integration of alipay into JotForm? It shouldn't be too difficult to manage.
I am also willing to help too.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 03:54 AM
Sorry but we do not have any updates about this yet but your vote for this feature is certainly heard. My apologies also for the latency, our developers are extremely busy and they have more prioritized features to be accomplished. But don't get us wrong as I am sure they'll consider the said request. We'll update this thread once we have something to report.
- bitsworkshopAnswered on July 26, 2015 at 01:14 PM
PS: According to http://chineseseoshifu.com/blog/online-payment-methods-china.html, Alipay has almost a 50% market share in China for online payments.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 26, 2015 at 01:41 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have any update of this request yet. But allow me to forward your reply to our developers as another request. Will do so on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/620260.