- bbbrothersAsked on December 04, 2011 at 12:56 AM
I AM SUBMITTED MY FORM AND UPDATED ON MY BLOG BUT I AM NOT GETTING NOTIFICATIONS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS WHY? PLEASE TELL ME THE PROBLEM SO I CAN UPDATE MY FORM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 04, 2011 at 01:37 AM
I see that you are using secure form in your website. Could you please change your Sender Email to email@example.com? To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open each Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to firstname.lastname@example.org, just like below:
Please recheck your form after that. Also, ensure that email@example.com is in your trusted senders list.
Please let us know if the problem still persist, so we can give you further assistance. Thank you!