- FOPPAsked on July 13, 2015 at 10:27 AM
When I download the excel ,, it does not show the answers to couple of questions, when I look at them individually I see the answers, why is that? One question is how many employees in the office an the other has to do with how well you want to do in the course? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 13, 2015 at 12:01 PM
I can't seem find the fields you mentioned here from your current forms, you have three in your FOPP account. Please share us here the correct form so we can check it for you.
- FOPPAnswered on July 13, 2015 at 12:35 PM
It is the enrollment form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 13, 2015 at 12:59 PM
Okay, sorry. I have downloaded your form submissions into an excel file and the data is present there. Here's a screenshot:
But I'm not sure of the fields. It seems different from the fields you've mentioned. Can you please be more specific to the fields? Please put the field name in full, new line each.
- FOPPAnswered on July 13, 2015 at 01:15 PM
It's here see the column. I know the info is there but I can't seem to capture it for some reason, I narrowed the column but still disappears
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 13, 2015 at 01:26 PM
Can you send us a screenshot? Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.
I've sent the file to your email as well, kindly check.