- lesmillsAsked on July 15, 2015 at 07:04 AM
I see your data centre was down. Now your website is back up and I can see previews of my forms, such as this one (http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51306187794967) but they do not appear on my website where they are being added via iframe.
For example, the form mentioned above is included on this page: http://www.lesmills.com/clubs-and-facilities/
It is being included by this tag:
However, nothing appears when I load the page, and on top of that, it seems to be making my page load much, much slower. Will this issue be resolved in a few minutes?
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:07 AM
Thank you for writing us. Could you please try again?
- lesmillsAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:30 AM
Same problem. Forms are still not appearing
- lesmillsAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 07:32 AM
Sorry, check that. Forms have now begun appearing on site. Thank you
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 08:24 AM