- runjitchandraAsked on July 15, 2015 at 03:35 PM
Answered by BDAVID on July 15, 2015 at 01:43 PM
Try to re-embed your form with the iFrame code, but omit the script part that comes along the iFrame part, example:
Your form looks fine on mobile view(iPhone6):
Let us know what happens.(By the way, I do not see you have added the submit button.)
I DID IT BUT:
I am still not getting a full form after following your instructions. (See image below)
1. I added the responsive widget to the bottom of the form. Do I keep it there or move it?
2. Under designer form layout.. do I tick the box responsive or do I leave the box blank?
3. Under preference I selected no for reponsive form under General settings. Should it be yes instead?
4. I have injected css code for responsive as shown in image below. Do I leave it there or remove it?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 05:27 PM
I have already responded to your original thread about the issue here
Please use the original thread to continue the discussion.
It is not necessary to open multiple thread about the same issue as it can get confusing for the support member.