- nkreiAsked on July 15, 2015 at 04:30 PM
Does iframe support/work with the sticky progress bar (sticking to the top of the page as you scroll down)? It seems like it does not, but I would like to verify this.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 06:56 PM
Thanks for asking. While the default code provided by the Embed Form Wizard does not allow the progress bar widget to be "sticky", the code can be edited to make the fixed position effect occur. Here's what to do:
1. Remove the script portion from the iFrame code
2. In the code which remains, do the following:
• Reduce the value of the height attribute to about 500px
• Change the value of the scrolling attribute from no to yes
Take this form as an example. If you were to clone it and get its iFrame code, the code would look something like this. What you would do is remove the second line which is the script portion to which I referred in step 1. Then, in the code that remains you would change height:1686px to height:500px. Lastly, you would change scrolling="no" to scrolling="yes".
If you need clarification on any of the above, please inform us.