- epsaAsked on July 16, 2015 at 07:35 AM
I somehow made an existing form to encrypted and when I view the submission, the names are not there. How can I view the names?
- CharlieAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Is the "Name" field already has an existing value on it? Or you filled them out after making the form encrypted? To view the submission data as decrypted, you need to have the private key, every time that you'll view your submissions, you'll need to use that to decrypt the data.
To learn more about the process, you can check these links:
Do let us know if you are still having problems on viewing it.
- epsaAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 04:29 PM
The names were filled out after I accidentally made the form encrypted. Accessed the submission page through the access key tough, but the names do not show
- BorisAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 06:02 PM
Thank you for your report, epsa. I have forwarded this issue to our developers so that they can check the issue and see how it can be fixed. We will let you know through this thread when we have any news about this. Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 01:48 PM
Problem is fixed,