- EnoesAsked on December 06, 2011 at 05:36 AM
Hi, I receive again forms with the required field nammed "fichier à imprimer" empty. And this, despite of my script :
How is it possible ?
My form is not embed on a webpage.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 06, 2011 at 05:23 PM
Let me please inform you that Multiple upload tool is skipping empty files. It is showing the following warning, but unfortunately, not in every browser.
In order to solve the problem, you may disable the Multiple upload feature for your Upload field.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- EnoesAnswered on December 07, 2011 at 06:05 AM
Oh, the multiple opload feature is very useful...
No other solution ???
- fxrAnswered on December 07, 2011 at 03:11 PM
This issue with the multiple upload is a bug thats being worked on by our development. Unfortunately, I cant provide any ETA as to when this may be resolved.
- EnoesAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 08:51 AM
Is the problem with multiple upload solved ?