- CharlieAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 01:13 AM
Just to confirm, you would like to have a notification sent to you when the form is disabled when Form limits are met (ex. when total submission has been reached or the expiration date has passed).
I'll forward this as a feature request as I see it is a good addition.
For now, I have a workaround that you can use for the total submissions being reached.
1. First, add the Submission Counter widget to your form. Set it the same with the Total submissions in your Form limits. In my case, I both set them to "5" for testing purposes.
2. Now, create a notification specific to when the limit has been reached. Don't mind the word "Conditional" we will set it later. Here's a guide on how to set up an email notification: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
3. We will not add a conditional logic to our notification. We will only send the notification when certain rules are met. Choose the 3rd option here.
4. Here's my conditional logic. When the submission counter widget is equal to "5", send the notification named "Limit Exceed" to my email address.
Now make a test submission and see how it works. If you need more assistance on this, please let us know.
For the feature request, I'm unable to guarantee that it will be implemented anytime soon, or if it will even be considered, but rest assure that our developers are already aware of this request. We will update you on this thread when we hear any news.