- drkrigerAsked on July 20, 2015 at 08:14 AM
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 08:17 AM
If you can describe your problem in detail I'm sure that I can find you a solution.
- drkrigerAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 08:29 AMHI,
We receiving notifications on emails that jotform form is filled out..
on emails it just says notifier 1
with no data... you have to go to jotforms to get the actual information.
- drkrigerAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 09:04 AMHi can u fix this?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 10:42 AM
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you provide us the form that's having this issue, please, so we can check? Also, you might want to check the content of the Notifier on your Form Builder. It's possible that there's really nothing in it, that's why when you receive a Notifier it has no data.
I would also suggest you try to check your Email History using this guide: How-to-view-all-your-form-Email-History
You can also send us a screenshot of the Email Notification that you're receiving the one with no data because that may also help us understand more the issue you're having.
Let us know if you need any further assistance and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.