- BenAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 08:57 AM
I would just like to confirm this:
1. Full Name field:
- First name is decrypted, while the Last Name field is not
2. DateTime field
- First field is, the other fields are not
I presume that the same is then happening with the Address field and other such multiple fields within a single one?
I presume that this is happening on this form only: https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/52000187707953 ?
- drjaxAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 10:47 PM
You are correct in your statements. Examples:
Encrypted Input: FirstName LastName Decrypted Result: FirstName
Encrypted Input: Month Day Year Decrypted Result: Month
- CharlieAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 03:51 AM
I made a test submission in my end. And these are my findings:
1. In my notification, when I click the link, the first name and the month were decrypted. The address did not.
2. In the submissions page grid list, same results.
3. However, in the preview it shows unencrypted.
I will forward this to our developers to have it checked. Apologies for the inconvenience. We will update you on this thread when we hear any news.