- mounta79Asked on July 20, 2015 at 10:55 AM
I am creating some forms for our church for registrations. Those forms will most likely exceed 100 submissions in a month so I am looking at your $10 a month plan. My concern is that we only need this for 2 months out of the year, and the other 10 months we would be wasting the $10 a month because we will never need ti then. Is it possible to upgrade for 2 months and then downgrade back to free status when we're done with it?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 12:44 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes it is possible to downgrade account back to free plan.
You can upgrade your account to premium monthly plan and then after two months you can downgrade your account back to free plan.
When you want to downgrade your account to free plan, please follow next steps.
1. Click on the Profile icon in the upper right.
2. Select "Account".
3. Select "Billing" from the left panel.
4. Select "Switch Plan" on the free account option.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.