- parkejo56Asked on December 08, 2011 at 01:47 AM
A stupid question!
Where does the code get added to?
I use a Joomla based site, is this for one page only or can it be applied acroos the entire site?
This is a re-post of a comment on Wishbox Reloaded
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 03:10 AM
If you wish to have the tab appear on every page of your site, you can edit the template and add the code following these instructions:
If you are using Joomla 1.5, you can follow the steps of adding the feedback form to your Joomla running site using this user guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/65-Adding-Feedback-button-to-Joomla-1-5
If you are using Joomla 1.6, you can do almost the same steps: http://www.jotform.com/help/138-Adding-Feedback-Form-to-Joomla-1-6
If you can share with us the version of the Joomla that you're using it would be great.
- parkejo56Answered on December 08, 2011 at 01:48 PMThank-you I now understand it and is working for me.
I have it on a new site I am starting (bottom right) and it seems to be working as planned.
I am using Joomla 1.7.3
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 02:24 PM
Thanks for this information, John. It's also good to know that you're able to make Wishbox work for your site.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- parkejo56Answered on December 08, 2011 at 02:36 PM
Great product btw.. I can think of many applications.