- arjpointAsked on July 21, 2015 at 01:26 PM
I want to drag drop down menu before STARTER but when i drag drop down menu and drop between them it automatically placed at button or top
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 03:25 PM
To change the order of the products in your payment field, you would need to change their order in the fields settings. Click on the field, then click on the little magic wand in the top right corner. Navigate to your products, then change the order they are listed:
Put combination platter above started, then click next and finish to save the changes. The result will look like this in the form:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- arjpointAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 03:59 AMThanx for reply,
david you move drop down menu from lower to upper but i want to add new
drop down menu at same place.
- arjpointAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 03:59 AMplz help me
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 08:26 AM
I think you're looking to add a custom property in the product items. Here's how you can do that:
http://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-To-Add-Options-In-The-Payment-Form (Look for "IV. Add a Custom Property to Item").