- adatshalomAsked on July 21, 2015 at 06:01 PMcould you tell me why at http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52013302308943 , the imported data for evening and daytime phone numbers show up in the submissions full downloadable display, but do not show up in the individual submission display (or on the editable form)?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 06:10 PM
I can see what you mean:
I will report this to our second level, you will be notified about any updates via this thread.
- adatshalomAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 09:17 AM
I have found the problem and it is on your end. Even though my form shows that phone numbers should by (###)###-####, your import app says that they need to be "01562, 8918929" so when I put a phone number in the data in that format, the import works fine.
- adatshalomAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 09:20 AM
Actually ... even that doesn't work properly. It displays on the submission form, but when you go to Edit that submission, even that number doesn't appear .. see http://www.jotform.com/submissions/52015762207953
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 11:10 AM
This thread is already submitted to our developers for further investigation. Yes, the data doesn't appear in the single submission view but appears in the Grid Listing View. I have also noted the problem when editing the submission, the phone number is not there as well.
- adatshalomAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 05:33 PM
I have a word-around, so while I think you should fix this. I am ok -- work-around was NOT to use your Quick Tools for the phone numbers, but just to use a Text Box instead.
- adatshalomAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 06:24 PM
This still doesn't include hyphen, as in standard US phone numbers (123) 456-7890 or 123-456-7890, data imports for viewing, but doesn't show up in submission form when you go to edit.
- adatshalomAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 10:21 PM
Just a standard US format for referencing telephone numbers, just breaks it up so not a seven digit number. The issue on JotForms (see http://www.jotform.com/submissions/52013302308943) is that when I import the data it shows in the submissions, but when you go to edit the submission, the telephone numbers (when they have hyphens in them) are missing.
- adatshalomAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 10:30 PM