- rebeccasanigaAsked on July 23, 2015 at 10:04 AM
I can't get thid to work with wordpress.com. I paste the code but when I publish and view the page it is blank. When I go back to edit, the code is gone.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Embed a Form to Wordpress.com
- jotitzAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 11:17 AM
You have to put the code in the "text" tab of your particular page.
This would also be the page/tab with the coding tab.
- SammyAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 01:03 PM
AS replied in the thread by jotitz, you need to paste the code in the text tab of the page you want to publish.
This allows the HTML code you paste to be processed correctly and will not be removed accidentally.
- rebeccasanigaAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 03:59 PM
Thanks for the responses but I am switching from the visual tab to the text tab and pasting the code and then clicking publish. But when i view the page there is nothing there. Then when i go back to edit the page, the text is no longer in the text tab. It is blank.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 06:52 PM
You have to paste the "Form URL" instead of the embed codes. For Wordpress.com hosted website, you don't need to embed the form, they do it for you automatically. Just paste the form URL and that's it.
I was able to do it. Here's a sample page: https://welvin.wordpress.com/contact/.
- rebeccasanigaAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 10:53 PM
Welvin, that was it! Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 11:54 PM
Please contact us again if there are any problems.