- jillbushAsked on July 24, 2015 at 07:05 AM
I had a look at the social share options but it seems they allow me to share the survey before I complete. Is it possible to share the survey after a customer completes it?
To go more in detail: we want people to fill our questionnaire then share on social media the fact that they have, inviting more people to do the same.
How do I do that?
- CharlieAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 12:04 PM
You can automate tweet when someone fills out your form using Jot2Tweet App, you can check it here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/jot2tweet.
However, if you want your users to automatically share your form after completing it, unfortunately, that's not possible. Users will still be prompted to authorize the post or sharing through the API and not by the submit button. You could however, instruct your users to share the form on the "Thank You" page. Here are the steps:
1. Place a Share button to the form Thank You Page. You can get that Share button code with https://www.addthis.com service.
2. Then, paste it to the Thank You Page HTML source.
3. Paste the HTML embed code in the "Source Code" or HTML editor.
I hope that helps.
- jillbushAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Fantastic, many thanks Charlie, I'll give this a go!
- CharlieAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 12:56 PM
You're most welcome Davide :)
Do let us know if you need further assistance on this. For other concerns, feel free to contact us anytime.
- kmgilbertAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 02:03 PM
Can you set this up for them to tweet something they submitted? like a picture, for instance?
- CharlieAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 03:18 PM
I see you already have an opened thread with that concern. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/781475. We will address your concern there directly. Thank you for your understanding.