- PhoenixMomsClubAsked on July 24, 2015 at 05:26 PM
I am creating a membership form and need to see the text on the form to show what the signature lines are for. I really want to see a snapshot of the whole form not just the fields that the user filled out. Is there a way to do this?
- BorisAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 07:15 PM
Yes, there are several ways that you can achieve this. I would recommend method 2 for its ease of implementation.
1. If you wish to receive the text directly in your emails, you can copy this text manually into the new row of your Email Notification, above the signature.
2. A more elegant solution would be to simply attach a PDF submission to your emails, and tick the option to Show Headers and Texts in your PDF submissions.
3. A third option is for if you need to print a form that looks absolutely the same as it did for the user when they have filled it up. You can print a form to look exactly the same as it did to your user by following our guide on How to print a form exactly as it is when viewed but with the user entered data.
Please let us know if you need further assistance in setting it up, or if you hit a snag along the way, and we will be happy to help.
- PhoenixMomsClubAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 08:39 PMIs it possible to get this to work when integrating with google drive?
- BorisAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 09:59 PM
Yes, it is. By integrating your form with Google Drive, a PDF submission will always be forwarded to your Google Drive folder as well.
In order for the PDF submission to contain the texts and headers that you want it to, please follow the guide on How to show headers or text for contracts terms agreements in the PDF format of a submission (as also linked above).
I hope this helps.