- adaormsbyAsked on July 25, 2015 at 12:16 AM
my jotform mirrors the fields of the fresbooks invoice, however the freshbooks integration wizard only shows two fields, e-mail and full name, and the add field does not doe anything either, i need to see the freshbooks fields or my jot fields... thank you for any light you can shed on this subject
- SammyAnswered on July 25, 2015 at 04:31 AM
Could you try reintegrating with the jotform on the zapier side, also kindly provide a link to your form so that i can be able to examine the fields.
In zapier the addition fields should be at the bottom of the list
- adaAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 11:04 AM
I am sorry, have not had the time to work on fixing this, will try to do what you recommend. Is this the link you mention in your message? https://secure.jotform.us/form/51398707064158
I want to fix this before starting generating invoices in freshbooks when a jot form is submitted.
- adaormsbyAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 01:57 PM
Thank you!, I actually think that I successfully integrated them, not sure about the invoices fields because I have many items, quantity and cost.. filled the required fields but not sure how the invoices will look, will change accordingly. Also discovered that it is easier to do fresbooks to freshbooks zapier to create an invoice than creating an invoice from a jot form.
Still working in debugging. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 04:23 PM
Thank you for your update. I think that our freshbooks integration is mostly designed to work based on a payment field, so that zapier based integration is probably more flexible.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- adaAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 03:43 AMDear Jot Form, I hope that you are doing well. For some reason I stopped receiving notifications via e-mail when a new submission is received. The last e-mail notification was March 13, 2017. I have changed the e-mails (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org ) but continue to not receive notifications, I have also checked my subscription. Do I need to be in Jot 4.0?, if yes, how do I do that?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 03:53 AM
This seems to be an old thread. I have moved your latest concern to a separate thread. You can find it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1137188. We will attend to your concern there shortly.