- richardAsked on December 09, 2011 at 02:46 PM
I just made a 15 page form for a questionaire, and after sending out a test page to my email, I come back to find the form has dissapeared. Is there any way of getting back that form i just built or reimporting the table from the email it sent to recreate the form automatically somehow?
- richardbenfarellaAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 03:02 PM
upon looking at other posts, its possible i wasnt logged in when i saved the form, is there still any way of finding it?
- AtacanCAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 05:01 PM
Is this the form you're looking for?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 10, 2011 at 04:12 PM
Have you tried to delete cookies or empty the cache? If not, then give it a try. That's one of the solution if you still didn't see your form.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- richardbenfarellaAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 09:07 AM
yea that was the form all right. I just ended up remaking it though, so its all good. I think i had a second account somehow or something of the sort. It doesnt matter anymore anyway. Thanks for your help guys.
p.s. is there a way you could get rid of the link in your post? not sure if the form should be public or not.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 12, 2011 at 09:15 AM
Sure. I've removed the url of your form. But don't worry. Noone can access your submission data without your permission, they can't even see where your form is currently embedded. They only can see the form url. But removed it as you requested.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.