- gina4118Asked on July 26, 2015 at 08:30 AM
hello i am trying to create a pdf out of the recent contract that I put together through jotform, and I am getting this error. It seems to be something to do with a security error on the host? I am not sure what it means or how to fix it, please help. thanks!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 26, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Our apologies. We have this problem since a while ago and we have already reported this to our developers. If there are updates, you should know it here as well.
Thank you for reporting.
- gina4118Answered on July 26, 2015 at 10:24 PMI'm confused , it worked a few days ago and now it's not. I have clients needing to sign their contracts. I thought this was supposed to make my workflow easier and now there's issues that cannot be resolved and there's not even a customer service number? Please let me know of this is true so I can stop using this site before I waste my time /money investing . Thanks
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 27, 2015 at 02:54 AM
Yes, but there's a bug in the fillable PDF creator that prevents you from downloading the file. This thread is already assigned to our developer with a high priority and I'm sure they are now looking into this matter. It should be resolved soon and you will be updated here.
Unfortunately, we do not offer a Phone Support here in Jotform, but you can always contact us through this support forum for a quick turnaround time.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 01:59 PM
Apologize for the late response. This issue happened because of a temporary server error. You should be able to create your PDF forms now. Thanks for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.